Main Article Content
Since 1994 Ann Dent UM is publishing scholarly contributions in the broader field of Dentistry. Likewise the faculty of Dentistry at Universiti Malay, as the pioneer school of Dentistry in Malaysia, it’s official journal has also pioneered the milestone of dental journal publications in the country. Over the years, the journey for the journal has not always been as smooth as it could have been. Nevertheless 25 years have been a long time to be in existence in the world of scientific peer-reviewed publications.
Copyright Transfer Agreement to Ann Dent UM
- The copyright to this manuscript including all its components such as supplementary information, graphical contents and raw data is hereby assigned to Faculty of Dentistry, University of Malaya (the Copyright Holder), effective with the acceptance of the manuscript for publication.
- The author grant the Copyright Holder assignable and sub-licensable right, unlimited in time and territory, to copy-edit, reproduce, publish, distribute, transmit, make available and store the Article, including abstracts thereof, in all forms of media of expression now known or developed in the future, including pre- and reprints, translations, photographic reproductions and extensions.
- After acceptance for publication in Ann Dent UM, the author(s) have the right to use any of its components in whole or in part for academic purposes such as, presentation in scientific conferences and seminars,
- Author(s) are permitted to self-archive a pre-print and an author's accepted manuscript version.
- The author(s) agree(s) that the Copyright Holder may retract the published manuscript, if accepted, or publish a correction or other notice in relation to the manuscript if found reasonable and appropriate from a legal, editorial or research integrity perspective.
- Addition or deletion of any author(s), or the order of the authors listed during the initial submission will not be allowed after the acceptance of the manuscript will be sent to the author(s).
- The submitting (or the corresponding) author has the permission and authority behalf of all of rest of the author(s) of the manuscript, )or any government entity, or any isntitutional entity, if applicable) to submit and subsequent correspondence with the Editorial Team of Ann Dent UM.
- The author(s) confirms full cooperation with the Copyright Holder in relation to any legal action that might arise from the publication of the manuscript.
- The Author(s) warrant and represent that the submitted manuscript:
- does not infringe any intellectual property rights (including without limitation copyright, database rights or trade mark rights) or other third party rights and no license from or payments to a third party are required to publish the manuscript;
- the manuscript or any part of it has not been previously published or licensed, or have obtained written permissions from the opyright holder(s), if any previously published or licensed components are used in the current current purpose;
- none of the data presented in the manuscript are fabricated, manipulated, or otherwise known to be an act of scientific misconduct; and
- nothing in the manuscript is obscene, defamatory, violates any right of privacy or publicity, infringes any other human, personal or other rights and confidentiality of any person or entity or is otherwise unlawful and that informed consent to publish has been obtained for all research participants.