Copyright Agreement Ann Dent UM
Copyright Transfer Agreement to Ann Dent UM
- The author(s) holds the copyright of the published manuscript including all its components such as supplementary information, graphical contents, and raw data without any restrictions.
- The author(s) grant the Faculty of Dentistry, University of Malaya assignable and sub-licensable right, unlimited in time and territory, to copy-edit, reproduce, publish, distribute, transmit, make available and store the Article, including abstracts thereof, in all forms of media of expression now known or developed in the future, including pre- and reprints, translations, photographic reproductions, and extensions.
- After acceptance for publication in Ann Dent UM, the author(s) have the right to use any of its components in whole or in part for academic purposes such as, presentation in scientific conferences and seminars,
- The author(s) agree(s) that the Executive Editorial Board of Ann Dent UM may retract the published manuscript if accepted, or publish a correction or other notice in relation to the manuscript if found reasonable and appropriate from a legal, editorial, or research integrity perspective.
- The addition or deletion of any author(s), or the order of the authors listed during the initial submission will not be allowed after the acceptance of the manuscript will be sent to the author(s).
- The submitting (or the corresponding) author has the permission and authority on behalf of all or the rest of the author(s) of the manuscript, (or any government entity, or any institutional entity, if applicable) to submit and subsequent correspondence with the Editorial Team of Ann Dent UM.
- The author(s) confirms full cooperation with the Executive Editorial Board or any authorized person by the board in relation to any legal action that might arise from the publication of the manuscript.
This journal utilizes the LOCKSS system to create a distributed archiving system among participating libraries and permits those libraries to create permanent archives of the journal for purposes of preservation and restoration