About the Journal
- The Annals of Dentistry University of Malaya (Ann Dent UM) is a peer reviewed oepn access journal since 1994 and currently beign published two times a year (June and December).
- This journal provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge. Ann Dent UM does not charge for article processing fees or open access fees.
- Ann Dent UM accepts manuscripts in the form of Letters to Editor; Research Article; Review Article; Brief/Short Communication; Case Report; Perspective or Opinion Paper; and Hypothesis paper in the broader field of Dentistry, and Oral Health and Diseases.
- Editorial decision on the acceptance and rejection is based on the scientific merit of the manuscript and the final editorial decision will come from the Executive Editor. For detail please see Editorial Policy.
- Editorial decision of Ann Dent UM follows a systematic approach hence is expected to complete the first round of review process within 5-7 weeks. However, deley in getting responses from the reviewers is beyond the control of Ann Dent UM editorial team.
- Papers accepted in the journal come from different areas (disciplines) in the broad field of Dentistry and Oral Helath.